- During the registration process, Tusla request the user to create a Personal Access Code (PAC), which is required to verify the user accessing the Portal.
- The Personal Access Code (PAC) must be six digits in length.
- The Personal Access Code (PAC) should always remain confidential.
- Never write your Personal Access Code (PAC) down anywhere or reveal it to anyone.
Step 4 - Login Security: Password
- Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters.
- Contain at least 1 uppercase letter.
- Contain 1 lowercase letter.
- Contain 1 number.
- Contain one non-alphanumeric character.
Step 2 - Personal: Address
- Please be aware that this address will appear on your submitted report.
- Child protection welfare report: Please select this submission type to inform Tusla when you have reasonable grounds for concern that a child may have been, is being, or is at risk of being abused or neglected.
Please do not send personal information regarding a Child Protection and Welfare Report by email.
- School Age Childminding: Please select this submission type if you offer childminding services. Note: This is separate from businesses, such as creches, who are required to register under the school age service (see below)
- Early Years and School Age Service: Please select this submission type if you offer School Age Services. Note:
You will need to enter your business details when you register.
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions on this service.
- Funding agreement: If you are an organisation that receives funding from Tusla, you will have received your login credentials from your Tusla funding agreement contact. If you have not received them, please email email@example.com